Visitors to the Spoonflower site are now getting an upgrade to their Studio homepage–a place to discover new designs, browse stats on sales and favorites, review order history, and more!
We'll be rolling out our redesigned homepage to all visitors over the next few weeks. We think you'll find your new Spoonflower Studio is full of useful information, and a great way to keep connected to the Spoonflower community. The page can even be customized, depending on what information you're most interested in!
New Studio Features:
Design Library – The Design Library displays all of the great images you have uploaded to Spoonflower. You have the option to select whether to display the designs you have most recently edited or the designs you have most recently uploaded to your account.
Widgets – You'll find some brand new widgets on your My Studio page, which can be turned on and off, depending on your preference:
1. Favorites – This displays any designs you have favorited on the site. You can view all of your favorited designs by clicking 'More Designs.'
2. Analytics – This is a big one! Our new design analytics tool includes four different charts:
-Top tags by number of designs tagged
-Top designs by favorites
-Top designs by sales (over 30 days)
-Top designs by comments
3. Orders – See the status of your orders, and your order history. Click on the order number for more detailed information.
4. Messages – View and read your most recent messages.
5. Events – If you're near Spoonflower HQ, check out our upcoming events.
New and Improved Newsfeed – The news feed is located along the left hand side of your My Studio screen, and now includes a lot more: recent comments, favorites, purchases, contest entries, project photos, blog updates, and Spoonflower buzz! To keep the newsfeed fresh and clean, comments on one design can now be grouped into one update. You can also mute connections, if activity is overwhelming your feed.
Contest Voting – You can engage with the contest right from your Studio! See last week's winners, vote in the new contest, or review your favorite designs.
Inspiration – Get inspired by Instagram project photos, and discover new designs that you love.
Get into the nitty gritty, and learn more about how to customize your page with these helpful pointers from the Help Team.