Valentine's Day has come and gone, but -- at least in our house -- the kitchen counter is still littered with a dwindling, but still formidable, stack of chocolates. In keeping with our Fat Quarter Februrary theme, this week we've got a fun treat for the quilters among you: we're giving away a bundle of fat quarters made with the top ten fabrics from our Love Letters contest. As you might recall, the top ten places in that contest went to:
1. 452 votes for sweetie darling! by amel24
2. 444 votes for I Heart You by sara_berrenson
3. 438 votes for Hidden Love letters… by cassiopee
4. 401 votes for Follow Your Heart by lillyarts
5. 388 votes for Letters of L-O-V-E (a.k.a. Love Letters) by pennycandy
6. 386 votes for A Lovely Message - Blk by dianne_annelli
7. 360 votes for Love by theboutiquestudio
8. 351 votes for Vintage Love Letters and Cherry Blossoms by diane555
9. 322 votes for Singsong by pattern_bakery
10. 306 votes for A Little Birdy told me ... by jmckinniss
Starting today and ending on Tuesday, February 26, enter for a chance to win the love letter fat quarter bundle. Each individual can enter up to once per day until the entry form closes. We'll select the winner next Wednesday morning. To enter, just use the link below to complete our giveaway entry form.
Last week's lucky winner, who gets to take home a copy of Laurie Wisbrun's book Embellish Me: How to Print, Dye, and Decorate Your Fabric along with a bundle of six fat quarters of Heather Dutton's designs, is Rheda Daugherty. Congratulations, Rheda!