Ten Spoonflower staffers share their picks for cut & sew kits designed by the Spoonflower community that make perfect handmade gifts. A merry crafting and gifting season indeed!
1. Theresa's pick: Globe pillow by Evenspor. Here's a great gift for your budding Titan... nothing makes you feel as powerful as sewing & stuffing the world.
3. Allie's pick: Winter of 2012 - Blue & White bunting by Anda. Anda Corrie is one of our favorite Spoonflower designers. Her winter bunting is just the thing to make your holiday party more festive.
4. Caitlin's pick: Fresh Palette of Greens! Succulent 2013 Tea Towel Calendar by Emilyann. Caitlin suggests that you check out this tea towel calendar for the coming year featuring succulents created by designer Emily Truong.
7. Stephen's pick: Krampus Ornament. The Krampus, according to Bavarian folklore, is Santa's evil doppelgänger, a creature sent to punish bad children during the Christmas season. Stephen hangs it on his tree in the vain hope that it will motivate his children to stop fighting constantly during the holidays.
8. Janet's pick: Skelley Baby Doll -- while Halloween may be over, any season is good for this skeleton cut & sew pattern by ShelleyFaye.
9. Emma's pick: Customer service newbie Emma has been eyeing this cloth baby book pattern To the Circus! created by Dutch designer (and Spoonflower contest powerhouse) Bora.
See more picks from our Spoonflower holiday gift guide!