We’ve reached day 6 of our 12 Days of Giveaways, and are taking a slightly different direction today with our prize. Today’s giveaway is a $200 donation to the winner's choice of the following charities: the ASPCA, Heifer International, Kiva, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, or the American Red Cross.
- The ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) works to prevent cruelty to animals and to pass humane laws, and shares resources with animal shelters.
- Heifer International works to end poverty and hunger around the globe by providing families with livestock and training that improve nutrition and generate income in sustainable ways.
- Kiva provides microloans to low-income people around the world who might otherwise not have access to the capital needed to found and sustain small businesses.
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure is dedicated to the eradication of breast cancer around the world and funds scientific research.
- The American Red Cross provides disaster relief in the U.S. and around the world, helps provide support to American military families, provides health and safety training, and facilitates blood donation in the U.S. that comprises 40% of the total U.S. supply.
Enter this donation giveaway before 8:00 am EST Thursday, and we’ll announce the winner a little later the same morning. Good luck to you all and even if you don’t win, we hope you’ll consider donating to one of these worthy charities anyway!
The winner of yesterday's giveaway for a handmade kid's sewing kit and a copy of the book Sewing School is Ren Thones. Congratulations, Ren!