Announcing the Winner of the Be My Hero Contest With Timeless Treasures
We're thrilled to announce that another Spoonflower artist has joined the ranks of professional textile designers. The theme of the Be My Hero contest was heroes, and the goal was to find a novelty print for boys that Timeless Treasures Fabrics will license, then mass-produce and distribute through fabric shops everywhere. The winner, as selected from the top ten vote-winners by judges (including special judge SammyK) is Jennifer Wambach of JennArtDesigns. Congratulations to Jennifer and to the rest of the top ten, who are all fabric heroes!
Because this was a combination between a juried contest and a popular one, we're not going to post vote totals this week, other than to list -- and congratulate -- the designs that made it into the top ten. Note that the top ten were selected by popular vote, but the winner was selected by esteemed judges.
1. Hero-saurus by jennartdesigns
2. Hero saves the day by cjldesigns
3. Be My Hero by melisza
4. Cool Comic Book Heroes by natitys
5. my_hero_2 by stacyiesthsu
6. Super Kids by theboutiquestudio
7. A hero the world over by ebygomm
8. My Everyday Heroes by jmckinniss
9. A Misfit of Superheroes! by my_zoetrope
10. AmandaMcGee_ActionHero by amandamcgee