Announcing the Fabric8 Finals: Vote for your favorite collection!
After hundreds of entries and many thousands of votes, we're finally down to the finalist collections in our Fabric8 contest, a competition to discover the next textile rock star for one of the world's leading fabric companies, Robert Kaufman Fabrics. You've had a chance to read about each of the eight finalists, and now is your chance to vote for your favorite among the collections they've developed over the last few weeks. Unlike our usual contests, this week you get only one vote. Choose carefully and help launch the professional fabric career of one of the many talented members of the Spoonflower community.
The finalist collections are:
- Sberrens Fabric8 final collection: Breezy Bloomswww.spoonflower.com/collections/17833
- Kayajoy's Fabric8 final collection: Flight Patternswww.spoonflower.com/collections/16982
- Anderson Lee's Fabric8 final collection: Painted Petals www.spoonflower.com/collections/17762
- Valley Designs' Fabric8 final collection: Fabric Garden www.spoonflower.com/collections/17852
- Snowflower's Fabric8 final collection: Sea Garden www.spoonflower.com/collections/17720
- Heather Dutton's Fabric8 final collection: Tea Time www.spoonflower.com/collections/17674
- Mahoneybee's Fabric8 final collectionwww.spoonflower.com/collections/17711
- CJLDesigns' Fabric8 final collection: The Scented Garden: www.spoonflower.com/collections/17645