Let's hear it for Zoe, 8-year-old winner of our fabric design contest for kids!
Eight-and-a-half year old Zoe of Oregon is the artist behind "Happy Fishes," the lovely fabric you see here. She won the most votes in our first fabric design contest for kids only and is one of 138 young artists who did an amazing job coming up with their own fabric designs for this week's Fabric Of the Week competition. Many, many people wrote to tell us they thought all the entries were terrific. Thank you to all of the kids and parents who participated. Keep up the great work!
The top ten, all of whom got lots of votes, are:
1. HAPPY FISHIES by garwooddesigns
2. a flock of birds by iiris
3. Friends by spagat
4. Grey's Robots by langley@gogostudio_com
5. Baba's Garden by Isabella age 8 by spellstone
6. BunnyBurg by supercoop
7. Fantastic Fireflies - by Sarah (7 years old) by sew-me-a-garden
8. Strawberries and apples by katarina
9. The Amazing Milky Way by bobbyvonsandwichface
10. FIRETRUCKS! by 2-yr old Kip by sammyk
[You can check out the list of all the entrants in this contest here.]