Crayon Cloth Napkin Design Contest: Vote for your favorites!
We asked designers this week to use wax crayons and a scanner to create centered patterns that can be printed and hemmed to make cloth napkins. You'll see that the sizing in these entries is a bit all over the place, but we decided not to exclude any because they weren't exactly 18-inch squares. We did, however, pull out designs that were not set up to be intact napkin patterns that could be cut & sewn individually. There were some terrific crayon-drawn fabric designs that we removed because they were set up to repeat and thus did not quite fit the guideline for creating a napkin pattern. Nevertheless, our contest this week includes some designs that would not only be great as napkin sets, but might work even better for accent pillow covers. This is a fun contest and also serves as a great way to try your hand at designing fabric for the first time.
The participants this week are:
- "Only the Best for You" Custom Napkins - Crayon Drawn by flinchumcreations
- 10 Minutes with a Blue Crayon by twobloom
- 18" botanical napkin by endemic
- 18" cloth napkin pattern by rupydetequila
- 18" Napkin by pond_ripple
- 18Napkin_TurkishTeapot by corinnevail
- a Tree for all Seasons by rabble
- Abstract Swirlique napkin by edsel2084
- Ace_Napkin by divawitch
- All the colors in the box by haleystudio