We've got another big bunch of entries for the ice-cream-themed contest this week (although not as large as last week's, fortunately), but time-pressed voters should take heart: we're working on a system that will narrow down the entries ahead of time to a more manageable scale. The new system will rely on volunteer contest moderators who are willing to take a few minutes each Wednesday to help us weed out some of the designs before the community-wide voting starts on Thursday. If you are a big fan of our contests and think you might be willing to put in some time as a moderator, sign up to find out more using the form on this page.
This week's fabric design contest has around 200 entries, but I know you won't mind because the subject is so very sweet.
The participating designs and designers this week are:
- Ice cream feelings ("clic" for clear view and collection) by mariao
- 5cents by chovy
- 70's Drama by organicgirl323
- A 7 February 2011 - Icecream cone Yummy Fabric Sweet in a girl's room by rupydetequila
- A Cherry on Top by pond_ripple
- All Scream For Ice-cream by j_whitham_illustrations
- © 2011 Bring on that bowl with cherries by glimmericks
- Bernadette Eating Ice Cream by robbrez
- Candy Dipped cones by tracydmc70
- casquinhas by mariseixas