A whole lot of of black & white fabrics: vote for your favorites!
Despite the fact that many people had expressed an interest in the idea of a black & white-themed Fabric Of the Week contest, we weren't quite prepared for 418 entries this week. There are many terrific fabrics, and, while the idea of a black and white quilt certainly appeals to the diminished color-processing capacity of my male brain, this does mean that those of you who vote will have quite a few pages of designs to wade through. Good luck and have fun!
The complete list of participating designs and designers appears below:
- © 2011 Leaves Flow Diagonally by glimmericks
- Elegance by createdgift
- La Star de Paris (border, clic for a yard view) by mariao
- 0b67f8b4 by jessicasmangrum
- 12387000942119422790boobaloo_Deer_Head_svg_med-ed by brittfoshea
- 1fish_c by alonsky
- 2009-3-8__Petals__in_India_ink by eggerlady
- 2BorNot by retagene
- 46 by surlybirdstudio
- A Little Tale Tole by liley_photo_n_design