For the next week we're going to be giving away a miscellany of Spoonflower goodies, including some tea towel calendars, stocking kits and a few fabulous fabrics. We'll hold a drawing each afternoon on Friday (today), Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday… finishing up on Friday, December 24th.
You can register for the drawing using the link below. There's no need to register more than once because we'll draw from the whole pool of entries for each afternoon's prizes.
We wish we could give all the members of the Spoonflower community their own holiday gifts, but — given that there are a couple of hundred thousand of you — a week of holiday giveaways is about the best we can manage!
1. Quilting Fat Quarter of 12 Days of Christmas Book Panels by WildOlive
She gives an awesome tutorial with pictures of putting the finished project together and some other ideas for what you could do with the fabric instead of a book.
Special tiny stockings included in the Upholstery-weight cotton twill version. We'll do our best to get it to you in time to sew it up before Christmas Eve!
Monday's Giveaway (12/20)
3. Knit Yard of Rose la poupee et ses vetements (Rose the Doll and her clothes) by Nadja_P
Make a doll and several pieces of clothing in only 1 yard. With the scraps, you can make a cute patchwork quilt for the doll as well.
4. Linen Yard of Tattooed Together by HeidiKenney: Embroidery and sewing project in one!
Her note on the project: "So here is how it works, you cut out the pieces and then embroider over the tattoos, then sew together the dolls. Then again you could always skip the embroidery if it is not your thing and leave the tattoos as is."
She also has some amazing pictures of the finished girl on Flickr.
5. Silk Yard of Poppies by Lauram. A newcomer to Spoonflower, Laura has the some amazing designs! Gorgeous enough for Stephanie to select her fabric for a silk giveaway.
6. Quilting Fat Quarter of The $11 World Traveler by WeavingMajor. A kit for making your very own squishy globe.
Wednesday's Giveaway (12/22)
Two Spoonflower t-shirts designed by Danielle (and modeled here by Holiday). Merry Christmas!