Geeks unite: Announcing the Science fabric design winner!
Congratulations to Samarra Khaja (sammyk), a New York-based graphic designer and illustrator. Her "Glass Menagerie" won the most votes in the Fabric Of the Week competition devoted to science- and math-themed fabric designs. You can also find more cool stuff in her Etsy shop, www.samarrakhaja.etsy.com.
Science fabric top ten:
1. 590 votes for Glass Menagerie by sammyk
2. 465 votes for Charles Darwin by lisa_brown
3. 427 votes for mad science by avelis
4. 315 votes for Apollonian gasket by tilde
5. 314 votes for chalkboard geometry by saltlabs
6. 308 votes for Fishy by anahata
7. 306 votes for quintbacteria1 by jkayep2
8. 297 votes for Chemistry Lab by craftyfolk
9. 286 votes for Paramecia by jenimp
10. 276 votes for Newton's Apples by wastenotsaks
Thanks to everyone who participated! Check out new themes on our upcoming contests page.