Announcing the Boba baby carrier fabric design contest winner!
Along with NAP, Inc., the sponsor of the contest to design fabric for the organic Boba 2G baby carrier, we are excited to announce the winner of the final round of voting!
As selected by the fabulous Spoonflower community, the winner is Dennis Bennett of Frankfurt, Germany with his "birds for Spoonflower" fabric.
Over 260 designs were submitted by talented designers. 3,200 individuals voted in the final round to choose the winner from 16 finalists. Dennis will receive $500 from NAP, Inc., and will work with them to name the carrier that bears his design. The carrier panel itself will be printed on GOTS-certified organic canvas using Spoonflower's eco-friendly water-based pigment inks.
The designs submitted to the contest were amazing and we would like to thank everyone who participated by voting or submitting your fabrics to the contest.
The voting totals for the 16 finalists were:
1. 593 votes for birdsforspoonflower by dennisthebadger
2. 398 votes for Kangaroo in Forest by image_capsule
3. 305 votes for Tree Party by ceanirminger
4. 283 votes for boba_nature by gaiacreative
5. 206 votes for Grow to the Sun! by chamomile
6. 194 votes for Stonebreaker by alicefukushima
7. 179 votes for Nature Monsters by jesseesuem
8. 173 votes for tipsy doodles by musterartig
9. 157 votes for bobabutterflies by lpds1220
10. 143 votes for Whimsical_Garden_BAE4 by birdsandbe
11. 135 votes for boogaloo_boba by marnielong
12. 119 votes for Sweet Tweet by jenimp
13. 115 votes for Virginia Rose by katty
14. 104 votes for Birds and Branches by emrick123
15. 64 votes for fernyforestchoco2 by kimkim
16. 63 votes for leaf_fall3 by antoniamanda