Congratulations to Julie Shaw of Surrey — her Green Lacewing fabric crawled to the top of a wriggling mass of terrific designs in our bug-themed Fabric Of the Week contest. Like our other winners, Julie will receive five yards of free Spoonflower fabric.
The top ten bug fabrics from last week's voting were:
- Green Lacewing by Julie Shaw 429
- Bugtastic! by Samarra Khaja 416
- lined up ladybirds by danielle hanson 412
- Wings by Anna Cole 409
- bugs in the bush by Raul 393
- Flea de Corps by alison oliver 392
- Bugs at Play by Jenny B Harris 370
- BUGS_on_blue by Jone Hallmark 351
- Housefly by Alex Morgan 325
- butterfly border blue brown by Ali_C 309
Thank you to all the great designers who participated! Find information on upcoming contest themes (posted thus far) — including next week's Steampunk contest – HERE.