Sweet Crayon Skillz: Crayon fabric design winner is...
Congratulations to Danielle Hanson (of Ragtales), a UK designer who this week earns the distinction of becoming the first person to win two Fabric Of the Week contests (remember her Bird Calendar in November?). Danielle's "Sweet Things" is the winner of a contest week devoted exclusively to fabric designs created using the most primitive, low-tech drawing tool we could think of: Crayons. We saw some pretty amazing work, no? Maybe next time we should limit a contest to fabric designs created using sticks scratching in dirt. I'm sure the Spoonflower community would still amaze us.
The top ten vote-winning designs from last week's amazing Crayon fabric design competition were:
- sweet things by danielle hanson 887
- Will you be my Rainbow Valentine? by Monique Daley 622
- End of Summer Apples by Krista Hamrick 594
- valentine by laura wilson 506
- Crayon Pond by Rebecca Lovell 506
- International Children Paper Dolls in Crayon by Amy Kuhl Cox 496
- Roots and Vines by Anna Cole 448
- crayon roses by Sarah Melancon 333
- Crayon Ideal by Amanda Hurwitz 329
- Spaceships For Girls! by jessee m 326