Doll Panels Fabric of the week winner: Jazzy Jasmine
Rosanna Bernstein of Miami Beach rounded up the most votes in the finals of our doll panels contest. She's a grandmother and this is the first time she's ever entered her work into a contest, so she tells us it's especially exciting for her to see Jazzy win. You can find more of Rosanna's work in her Etsy shop, and you can buy your own Jazzy doll kit here.
Final doll panel voting results:
- Jazzy Jasmine Dolly from Japan by Rosanna Bernstein 385 20.25%
- 'Robot Dolls' by Jessee Maloney 291 15.31%
- stuffed vegetables: roots by Joan De Lurio 241 12.68%
- Little Geisha Girls by kismutt 233 12.26%
- 4 little gnomes by apoo 181 9.52%
- Ninja Beans Panel by Mochi Studios 167 8.78%
- bright owl by Mel Latthitham 130 6.84%
- Humpty_Shelf_Sitter by Sylvia Ion 107 5.63%
- 'Dollpanel_triorio1' by Renule 99 5.21%
- 14"/ 35cm Kawaii Kokeshi Dolls by Gila von Meissner 67 3.52%
Thanks to all the designers who participated and to all of you who voted!
You can check out the schedule of our upcoming themed contests here.