Now vying for the title of 'world's craftiest city', Portland gives us yet another Spoonflower fabric of the week winner in the person of illustrator Meghan Jean, whose accomplishments include work for Dark Horse Comics. Meghan's 'Beta Clouds' won the most votes last week, which means that a lucky few can buy her limited edition fabric for the next six days from the Spoonflower Etsy shop. Congratulations, Meghan!
Final vote tally:
- Red_Winged_Blackbird by Chelsea Groves, 15.9% 278
- Come Fly With Me by Lisa Gunders, 21.0% 367
- persian_rug by Clive Hacker, 5.3% 92
- I Scroll by Elizabeth Klebe, 19.6% 341
- Gridded_Curve_-_Black_and_White_inverted_quasar by Linda Dobbins, 10.0% 174
- Beta Clouds, by Meghan Jean, 28.2% 492
Thanks to all for participating!
Up this week for voting…
- "Carrots" by Kara Aina
- "New Trees" by Tonya, Seattle, Washington
- "Cartoon Baby Cloth" by Karyn Lewis Bonfiglio, South Bend, Indiana
- "Mushroom 3" by Sara Greene
- "Aspen Print 1" by Michelle Biondolillo, Gardiner, New York
- "Circula" by Patricia Freitas, Brazil
Click here to let us know which design you like best. Voting closes next week on Tuesday.
Follow the current vote count in real time.
If you're looking for the contest rules and entry form, they are here.
Coming next week: New Fabrics + Free Swatch Day