Congratulations to Tricia Tharp, aka Frizz from the Frizzelstix blog, of Detroit, Michigan. Her Hedgie Garden won the most votes in our contest last week. [Very gratifying to those of us who have been promoting hedgies as the new owls.] As a consequence, you can buy all the hedgie fabric you want -- for one week only -- in the Spoonflower Etsy shop.
Final vote tally was:
- japanese_leaf_2 by Kasten Searles, 22.7% 341
- Crazeeness by Victoria Richards, 10.6% 159
- HedgieGarden by Tricia Tharp, 39.2% 589
- purple-spiral-leopard by Bonnie Rubio, 3.3% 50
- prettyindigochartreusehalfsize by Karen Hart, 4.4% 66
- Smells_Fishy by Kelley Sanford, 19.8% 297
Christmas Fabric-of-the-Week, Round 1 of 3
After a flood of entries since last week's email -- around fifty in all -- we've got 18 holiday-themed fabric designs for you to vote on this week, then another two batches over the next two weeks. That way you'll have all the Christmas fabric out of your system early, eh? This week, by way of compensation for looking at all those designs, we're giving each voter two votes. The design with the highest tally will be the winner of week one. We'll announce the winner next week and then post another big batch for voting!
If you submitted a design and don't see it here, never fear. To the best of our ability, we'll get to all of the designs over the next few weeks. Contest participants in our first round include:
- santa_ho-ho_print_blue by arcana-jxmas_palisi by palisi
- kytkasp-ed by kjana
- natalie_barton_2009_-_swatch_1 by nattie-b
- Snowman in the Snowflakes by karenharveycox
- GOLD_AND_RED_CHRISTMAS by artyfact
- Christmas_1-ch by snork
- Adiqshun Designs Tree by adiqshun
- ModBulbs by doodlebug
- Snowflake Swirls by Pancakes-for-dinner
- Cookies_Fabric-ch by WildOlive
- snowflakefabric by hollybjones
- candycanefabric by serenity_ii
- Christmas-Amaryllis-hummers by dragonfly
- konva by juana
- Christmas_Fabric_Swatch by ckstudio80
- twirls_Coord4_8x8 by karene
- xmastrees09 by elledegee
Voting closes next week on Tuesday. Follow the current vote count in real time.
Although it's too late to submit a Christmas design, you can still read about our Christmas design contest.