A Clear Winner and Six New Fabrics For Voting
Fabric of the Week Winner: AspenPrint1 by Michelle Biondolillo won a clear majority in last week's voting. Congratulations, Michelle!
For the next six days only you can buy this print in the Spoonflower Etsy shop. Among other things, Michelle has designed a line of organic childrens' clothing, so be sure to check out her work on www.schuylark.com
For a refresher on the fabrics competing last week, you can always look at our Flickr set. Final voting from last week gave us:
- "Carrots" by Kara Aina, 23.7% 474
- "New Trees" by Tonya, 6.1% 122
- "Cartoon Baby Cloth" by Karyn Lewis Bonfiglio, 6.1% 121
- "Mushroom 3" by Sara Greene, 7.6% 152
- "Aspen Print 1" by Michelle Biondolillo, 40.8% 815
- "Circula" by Patricia Freitas, 15.7% 314
Someone wrote to us to suggest that we run a week with only cartoon-like designs, which would be fun to do sometime soon. More on themed contests in our next post.
Vote for the Next Fabric Of the Week
Admire six new designs from six new designers and vote for your favorite. They are (left to right, starting from the top):
- japanese_leaf_2 by Kasten Searles, Philadelphia, PA
- Crazeeness by Victoria Richards
- HedgieGarden by Tricia Tharp, Detroit, MI
- purple-spiral-leopard by Bonnie Rubio, Bend. OR
- prettyindigochartreusehalfsize by Karen Hart
- Smells_Fishy by Kelley Sanford, Brooklyn, New York
Voting closes next week on Tuesday. Follow the current vote count in real time.
If you're looking for the contest rules and entry form, they are here -- but you may prefer to enter a themed contest. See our next post for details.