German artist Susanne Bochem won the most votes in our most recent contest with her "Alle Autos" design, (which would make an outstanding pillow case in my humble opinion). Thus you can buy her fabric as a limited edition for the next six days or so in the Spoonflower Etsy store.
Final tallies from last week were:
Line Formations by Ruth Palmer 20.6% 352
blockyroses_on_grey by Rebecca Donald
fabricTwo by Steve Skemp 8.7% 149
alle_autos_1 by Susanne Bochem 36.6% 626
lazertran_027 by Peggy Gatto 4.6% 79
Full_moon_design by Margaret Baxter 14.5% 248
New Designs for Voting
- hearts by Becky Ray, Johnson City, Tennessee
- cameos and pearls by Janice Wray
- orange_leaves by sarah salzberg
- spring time by Image Capsule, Waterloo, Ontario
- purple_flower_repeat by Lisa Marie Grillos, San Francisco
- quasi-pucci by David Lincoln Brooks, Boerne, Texas
Click here to let us know which design you like best. Voting closes next week on Wednesday.
You're welcome to follow the current vote count in real time.
If you're looking for the contest rules and entry form, they are here.