Doesn't this week's winner — golden delicious by Rachel Moorman — remind you a bit of Lolly's Pear fabric from last April? Fruit and fabric just seem to be an appealing combination. Lovely as they are, Rachel's apples narrowly beat one another design from last week, Megan Roberts' birdcage fabric. The amount of talent out there never ceases to amaze. Rachel, by the way, is a fan of vintage fabrics who lives in Indiana. You, however, can find her on Etsy at vintagesongbird.etsy.com, or you can buy the winning fabric as a special, limited edition from the Spoonflower Etsy shop for the next six days only!
Final tally was:
- the birdcage by megan roberts, 24.1% 434
- Iheart by Shiva Sadri, 5.4% 98
- golden delicious by Rachel Moorman, 25.2% 453
- Forkspoons by Nancy Barnett, 18.0% 325
- color_teapots_green_lav by Laura Foster Nicholson, 8.7% 157
- Zoo in My Belly Animal Quilt by Dr. Magoomagraf, 18.5% 334
Six New Designs and Six New Designers
As always, for this week's contest we've selected a fresh batch of faces from our (still lengthy) pool of entrants. Cast your vote carefully!
The entrants are (left to right from the top):
- Red_Winged_Blackbird by Chelsea Groves, San Francisco, CA
- Come Fly With Me by Lisa Gunders , Melbourne, Australia
- persian_rug by Clive Hacker, Lompoc, CA
- I Scroll by Elizabeth Klebe, Falmouth, Maine
- Gridded_Curve_-_Black_and_White_inverted_quasar by Linda Dobbins, Santa Clara, CA
- Beta Clouds, by Meghan Jean, Portland, Oregon
Click here to let us know which design you like best. Voting closes next week on Wednesday.
It's fun to follow the current vote count in real time.
If you're looking for the contest rules and entry form, they are here.