Marieke Ooms of The Netherlands is the designer behind our most recent fabric of the week winner, Patroondik. [That's her to the left.] The official name of Marieke's design is 'Branch New', and it is the first in what she envisions as a line of fabrics called Branch New by Mo. You can see more of her work on her blog, Work-and-Progress.
Best of all, however, you can buy the design as a limited edition for the next six days in the Spoonflower Etsy shop.
- "Blue Monday" by Shared Madness, 30.0% 454
- "pattern1" by Maritess Madrinan, 6.1% 92
- "DSC00890" by malimendoza, 4.8% 73
- "2 TRILLIUM" by Sallie Bailey, 12.3% 186
- "maidenhair in yellow" by Ann Tuck, 12.5% 189
- "patroondik" by Marieke, 34.3% 520
Thanks to everyone who entered, with a special shout-out to the nice folks at the Urban Craft Center in Santa Monica who put together the Blue Monday design. To refresh your memory about the fabrics that competed last week, see our Flickr stream.
New Designs for Voting
Help choose this week's winning fabric design:
The designers are (left to right):
- the birdcage by megan roberts, athens – ga
- Iheart by Shiva Sadri, Brooklyn, NY
- golden delicious by Rachel Moorman, Greenwood – Indiana
- Forkspoons by Nancy Barnett
- color_teapots_green_lav by Laura Foster Nicholson, New Harmony, IN
- Zoo in My Belly Animal Quilt by Dr. Magoomagraf
Click here to let us know which design you like best. Voting closes next week on Tuesday.
It's fun to follow the current vote count in real time.
If you're looking for the contest rules and entry form, they are here.