Nice bunch of designs this week, don't you think? They are:
- Hibiscus by Studio Fibonacci
- wheels by Ros Clarke
- snowglobes by min elliott
- willowcarrepeat by J.R. Campbell of Glasgow, Scotland
- fractured_flower_yellow_600 by Lee Thomas
- lanterns by Bronwyn Landvatter
Review the weekly contest rules and/or enter your own design here.
Congratulations to designer Sharon Wilson of New Zealand. Her "ant swatch" won the most votes last week and you can buy her cute little creepy-crawlies in the Spoonflower Etsy shop as a limited edition fabric through Sunday.
The final voting results:
- Man-L3-b1-sf by Nine Tomatoes: 247
- Floral2 by M Y: 266
- Green_Crayon_Mandala by TJ Bower: 294
- Flee_s_Beach_is_Blue by kklebe: 296
- WatchesTossedPacked by Sandra Stewart: 235
- Ant_swatch by Sharon Wilson: 373