Congratulations to Charlene Lam, whose birds stole the show this week. Her "Pigeon Parade" now joins the elite ranks of the Spoonflower fabrics-of-the-week. You can buy it for yourself for the next six days in the Spoonflower Etsy store. Final results for voting last week were:
- Pigeon Parade by Charlene Lam: 509
- roobric by Tessa McSorley: 95
- trees4 by midcenturymaude: 424
- Snowmen by Susan Mitchell: 308
- Abstract_Sunny_Flower_Explosion by Carol Megivern: 119
- late_fixed2 by Kate McInnes of Australia: 298
Charlene has her own Etsy shop as well over at Birdnerd.Etsy.com. (Oops! Not Charlene's Etsy shop, though still a nice one.)
The Next Six Fabrics
Well, what are you waiting for - go vote!
The designers this week are (clockwise from the top left):
- Man-L3-b1-sf by Nine Tomatoes
- Floral2 by M Y
- Green_Crayon_Mandala by TJ Bower
- Flee_s_Beach_is_Blue by kklebe
- WatchesTossedPacked by Sandra Stewart
- Ant_swatch by Sharon Wilson
Thanks to all for participating. You can stay current on the votes as they are cast here.
Find out how to enter your own design here.