Wolf and Little Red Wins!
Congratulations to Gumball Grenade, whose Wolf and Little Red design won the most votes this past week in Spoonflower's fabric-of-the-week contest. For the next seven days -- and no more! -- you can buy her fabric at the Spoonflower Etsy store. If that doesn't tempt you, she's got her own Etsy store, too.
I happen to really like the design from last week that placed last in the votes, but as always, we think all of you who are submitting designs to the contest are great. Thank you!
Final tallies were:
- Wolf and Little Red by Gumball Grenade - 520
- Christmas Birds by Suzanne Shearer - 398
- Puppyfabric by Denise Newberry - 216
- Cricket Rider by Nalo Hopkinson - 129
This week, we've got a bunch of critters squaring off against a couple of abstract designs. It'll be interesting to see what you think. The designs are:
- Plein_Air_with_Joan by Minka's Studio
- Carnival by Kim Frank, San Diego, CA
- Wild West by Becka Rahn, Minneapolis, MN
- Lion design by Rachel Galloway of La Mesa, CA (who is, if you don't know it already, a bit of an expert when it comes to designing for Spoonflower)
Follow the results as they come in here.