« Thanks, y'all! |
| Speech balloon-i-ness »
- Crafty Ginger received her first Spoonflower swatch and posted pics. If anyone else wants to post or send pics of your fabric, please let me know. I'm especially looking forward to seeing pictures of projects created using fabric printed through Spoonflower.
- We sent out another big batch of invites this morning. Hoping to get through the entire beta wait-list soon. If you're impatient to get yours feel free to email me. If you signed up weeks ago but haven't seen an invite yet it might also be worthwhile to check your spam folder for anything with Spoonflower in the subject line.
- Shipping out our next batch of fabric orders tomorrow or Thursday. We'll post another video since some of you seemed to enjoy the first one (despite my wife's complaints about the cinematography).
- Our shopping cart currently allows just one fabric order at a time, which is frustrating to some of you. As soon as we can we'll revise the cart to handle multiple orders at a time. The fabulous Rebecca posted a handy workaround for this in the comments on our shipping FAQ.
- Thanks to WhipUp for the shout-out this past weekend (doing my best to keep up with Spoonflower buzz here).
If you've never seen it, take a look at the Australian magazine Living Creatively. Even though we're still in beta mode and a bit publicity shy, the trend-savvy folks there have taken an interest in Spoonflower -- which is very flattering.